Stunning throughout. Amazingly spacious, well-equipped new apartment all round, to a high spec, especially kitchen & shower room. Literally 2 minutes' walk to the beach. Parking close by & regular busses to Worthing & Brighton.
The host was very friendly and made us most welcome. The apartment was lovely, clean and central to get around the area. Margret B. Stayed January 2023
A really nice place to chill and take in the sea breeze on a warm sunny day. I highly recommend this accomodation.
About The Annexe
Facilities at The Annexe
71 Facilities are at The Annexe
House Rules at The Annexe
Check-out before 12:00 noon
Internet: WiFi is available in the Annexe and is free of charge.
Parking: Free public parking is possible on site for a small car, otherwise a short walk to on street parking.
Pets: Pets are NOT allowed.
Smoking: No smoking is allowed inside the Annexe.
Children and Extra Bed Policy: No children are allowed. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
Events: no events are allowed in the Annexe
Minimum Age: 21
- Lancing Ring (part of South Downs National Park) with fantastic views. On a good day you can see the isle of Wight to the West and Beachy Head to the East. With the glorious South Downs behind you! (2.2 miles)
- Lancing Beach, although it's a shingle beach at low tide there's miles of sand to walk on! (1 minute, 0.1 mile!)
- Lancing College Chapel, with the biggest rose window in the UK. The Chapel was finally finished in 2022! (3.1 miles)
- Shoreham Airport, the oldest commercial airport in the country! (1.8 miles)
- Devil's Dyke, part of the beautiful South Downs, well worth a visit for the views north on a sunny day. There's a Beefeater restaurant at the top to help you relax. (10.9 miles)
- Worthing Museum, houses on the largest collections of antique clothing in the UK. Well worth a visit. (2.9 miles)
- Hove Museum of Creativity (8 miles)
- Booth Museum (natural history - there's a lot of stuffed animals from the Victorian age) (10.2 miles)
- Brighton Pavilion (8.9 miles)
- Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium (8.9 miles)
- Worthing Golf Club (4.7 miles)
- West Hove Golf Club (7.2 miles)
- Brighton Palace Pier (8.2 miles)
- Worthing Splashpoint Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre 2.2 miles.
- AMEX Stadium The home of the mighty Seagulls (aka Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club)! 13.4 miles by car.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Additional pricing information
- Cleaning Fee £ 25
- Lancing Railway Station. To London it's 1 hour 20 minutes direct. To Portsmouth Harbour t's direct too and takes 1 hour 10 minutes. the station is 3 minutes (0.7 miles) by car.
- Shoreham Airport (aka Brighton City)- Air Alderney are due to fly direct here in the summer months. There are a few private charter flights too. 5 minutes 1.8 miles by car.
- London Gatwick Airport 32.7 miles 34 minutes by car via the M23.
- London Heathrow Airport 73.8 miles 1 hour 16 minutes via M23/M25 by car.
- Southampton Airport 62.5 miles 1 hour 16 minutes by car.
- Stagecoach Bus Stops with direct buses to Brighton in the East (bus stop Old Salts Farm Road (ID: wsxadmjp) a two minute walk, 485ft. Chichester in the West (bus stop Old Salts Farm Road ID wsxaddgig) a one minute walk, 84 yards (crossing the main road at the pelican crossing it might be a minute longer)
- Perch on Lancing Beach Delightful and poplar sea front restaurant only a short walk (10 minutes 0.5miles)
- Beach Green Hotel, Bar and Restaurant (walking 2 minutes 0.6 miles)
- Meze-Meze, Greek style food, (walking 13 minutes 0.7 miles)
- Printhi Rag, (Indian dine in and takeaway) Take your own alcohol. Walking 11 minutes 0.5 miles.
- Enzo Fiore Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria O'Curniciello, A bit further to walk 16 minutes 0.8 miles. There is a small pay and display car park directly behind the restaurant which is free after 6pm.
- Naaz Restaurant, delightful Indian restaurant and takeaway (as approved by the owner's of this holiday rental). It's a walk of 14 minutes 0.7miles.
- Miller and Carter, a decent streak house. (1.5 miles)